CuSn10 Copper-Tin Alloy is metal material with high elongation and medium hardness suits for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Resistance to cavitation in seawater
- Excellent wear performance
- Good thermal conductivity
- non magnetic
- Good corrosion resistance
- 1 Parts and housings for marine applications
- 2 Bushings, Bearings
- 3 Exchangers
- 4 Copper Shields
Write us your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Write to us to get a price quote or get detailed information, we will contact you as soon as possible...